Friday, February 24, 2012

Jeanette's visit



So.. my sister is here for a visit. One of my big sisters. But, she's smaller than me (in more ways than one) - lucky her. 



First, I let her put her feet up for a bit. Read a magazine. Relax. I think I let her do that for a whole hour! 

Then I took her to see the sites. Well, one anyway. 

I eased her into her workload by handing over the screaming baby. Rock this! 


But now the real work begins!! 

 Mowing the grass.. 

Canning Pears...

teaching the girls Angry birds... 

and other general nanny-ing requirements.. 

I tease. 
We've been having loads of fun. We've tried to balance work stuff (you know, laundry and cooking which must be done) with fun stuff, so hopefully soon they're be some posts on some of the fun stuff we've done.. 

In the mean time. Thanks Jeanette, for coming to help me out and see my world! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment