Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

So, here we are the last day of 2011. What's all happened??

  • We got pregnant with our 3rd baby
  • We got a our Piper puppy!!
  • Kelsey turned 4
  • Morgan turned 3
  • We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary
  • Marco and I had our birthdays, but frankly, numbers don't matter.. :)
  • We learned all about rugby at the 2011 Rugby World Cup
  • Marco built a new deck on our house
  • He also stripped, sanded and painted 2 sides of our house
  • He started 2 bedrooms and a hallway renovation
  • Kelsey started to read
  • Kelsey got a new bike at the beginning of the year
  • Morgan got a new bike at the end of the year
  • Marco bought  4 vehicles and sold 5 (and looked at 4,692,231 covetously). 
  • Kelsey learned to stay dry at night
  • Morgan learned to stay dry during the day
  • I stopped working. Again. 
  • We went to Nelson 3 times, & Christchurch once (where we got a new neice/cousin!)
  • Or, in summary: we got our socks blessed off! 
Here's my 2011 in pictures:

Here's our house renovations from 2011 in review:


So. I hope you too had a great 2011. And, I'm looking forward to all that 2012 is bringing, Lord willing. I'm looking forward to having a baby, a visit from my sister, and a trip to Canada. Kelsey is looking forward to starting "big" school. Morgan is looking forward to starting preschool. Marco is looking forward to finishing some renovations, having a baby (same one as I'm having), and buying and selling a few more cars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment