Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cute Little things

So, the girls are constantly saying and doing things that are funny! And, frankly, I think others are sick and tired of me posting them on Facebook (which I do so I can remember them later). So, I'll post them here instead.

The other night, K & M and I were having dinner. When Kelsey says, "Mom, how does the baby come out when its born?"
"God made a special hole for the baby" I reply quickly.
Pondering this for a moment, she says, "Where?"
"Down by my bum" I reply, hoping she'll change the subject.
Of course, before I could even get the next forkful of food in, Morgan says, "Eww, not by your bum, that's STINKY!"
"Well, we give the baby a bath" I mumble back..
Thankfully that was enough to change the subject to bathing the baby and where that would happen and what happened to our old baby bath.

***************************************************************

Turns out Kelsey thinks that Mitre 10 Mega is actually called: Mitre 10 LEGO   hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment