Thursday, May 3, 2012

Owen's 3 months!!

I can't believe how quickly the time is buzzing by!! My baby is a quarter of a year old already! oh my!

Owen is brilliant. He's smiley, sleepy, hungry... practically perfect - just like his mommy :)
he's still as seriously expressive as ever. 
 The Plunket (well-child) nurse came by the day after Owen turned 3 months (13 weeks). He weighed in at a healthy 6.19kg (13 lbs 10 oz)  which is not quite double his birth weight, but more than double what he dropped down to after birth. And, he's moving perfectly along the 50th percentile graph. So, we're happy.
Actually, I think sometimes that the girls are growing just as fast as Owen. scary. 
 Owen, measured in at 63 cm now. That means he grew 2 cm in 4 weeks. Again, I'm pretty happy with that..
Owen's been sleeping great. So well in fact, that I'm contemplating dropping the "dream feed" (that feeding you do before you go to bed at night, without waking the baby).  but, its a scary feed to drop - what if the baby really can only go 10 hours and starts waking at 4/5am - ugh. COULD. NOT. HANDLE. THAT!!!!!
But, I'm waking him for every single feed during the day, so I'm thinking its time...

 Owen's also laughed a few times. I LOVE baby laughs. They are SO cute. The cutest, though, is as they're learning to laugh, it sort of scares them. He laughs, and then gets this look on his face like, "who did that?!" hilarious.
Owen likes cuddling with his sisters and being "one of the big kids"

No comments:

Post a Comment