Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy 65th Birthday MOM!!

Today is my mom's birthday!! And.. she's officially a senior citizen today -- ooh.. soo old mom!!
isn't she cute?

So here is my birthday present to you: I cannot fill your house with flowers (well, at least not without it costing me an arm and a leg), but I can fill this blog post with flowers just for you. And, since most of them are your flowers and your pictures, they should be perfect!

 



ok, so not a flower per se, but an awfully cute kid with really yummy kale! :)













anyone notice the gorgeous couple hiding in the background? :)






pretty rings mom. 

 
 

that is one cute kid! :)


what? the picture has flowers in it.. I can't help it if I make a gorgeous subject... 


see? occassionally your flower pictures had other subjects too.. not quite as cute as me, but trying. 

I think that's enough flowers to fill one blog post.. hope you enjoyed. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment